cosmic love

Photobucket
Photobucket
cest girl so chic,marisa mercanti,toronto fashion blogger,hamilton fashion blogger,teen vogue intern canada
Photobucket
Photobucket

shoes: sam edelman necklace: speech t-shirt: chronicles of never bracelets: assortment from F21, thirfted and markets shorts: value village socks: american apparel belt: marni

I spent the weekend getting some R&R-taking in the summer heat, reading, day dreaming, eating good food, wishing it was summer all year round..pretending the evergreens in my backyard were palm trees.

I got my new speech necklace last week and it hasn't left my neck since.
And I swear I am not just saying that because the designer is my brother.

When he first started designing these, there was several morphed crosses all around our house and large black wooden ones in the garage (used for the shoot). Needless to say my catholic parents were very scared and I felt like our house was haunted...but the final product was damn worth it!

18 comments:

Maryn said...

i like your grungy look! nice blog
www.intuitioncouture.blogspot.com

www.intuitioncouture.blogspot.com

www.intuitioncouture.blogspot.com

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

Hahaha evergreens = palm trees, a true Canadian dream :P

Amazing! That's awesome about the end result for the necklace! Talented.

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

rachael said...

Love the outfit and am jealous of your wearther!

I'm in Vancouver and it is full of our famous rain

--
Rachael Krystina at latentblatent.com

Dylana Suarez said...

The necklace is insanely awesome! WOW! Great job on these! Love your blog!

colormenana.blogspot.com

APieceOfCrap said...

such a cool necklace!

Our brand new blog, and our first. Take a peek.
www.apieceofcrapdepartment.blogspot.com

best regards from Sweden

miss bicyclette said...

Loving this look. There's something so simple and perfect about an amazing t-shirt and piece of statement jewelry.

Unknown said...

Hi honey!!!


Great pics...
Love your style <3

xoxo***

Ashley said...

Love these pictures! I want your thigh highs and Sam Edelmans!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

loooove the necklace, I want it!!!
nice to find another TO blogger, will def follow, hope to see ya :)

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

rachel. said...

love the simpleness of this outfit. that cross is amazing.
also, i like your lamp in the third picture. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful necklace! Where can I get one??

LOA said...

i like the short !
xxLoa

Andrea said...

it is lace yes :) thank you <3

you look so stunning here..i love your Outfit!!

i follow you...follow too? <3

wobblinbetty said...

awesome pics, especially the two ones in front of the pool! love everything in them: your look, tee and necklace!
xoxo

Rockhampton Lawyers said...

Cool outfit..that necklace is brlliant.

Anonymous said...

Great look! I'm loving it.

Wendy said...

Your necklace is too darn rad!

Constance said...

Love the necklace!
x