dark secrets

c'est girl so chic,marisa mercanti
c'est girl so chic,marisa mercanti

Chic Prints by OPI for Sephora mixed by Minx

Was very excited to try the whole Minx thing out and Eee! They live up to the hype. At least for me.

I remember when I got my braces off for the first time...I kept feeling my teeth. They felt so...different.
And that's how I have been with my nails. I keep petting them excessively. So silky & smooth (until you reach the edges that is-i did a horrible filing job)
It's also been fun telling others that I did this myself. HA.
One day my friends..one day..

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

all I can say is DOPE! I love the black & silver with the skull! Did you do them yourself?

Anonymous said...

Amazing nails!

Elisabeth Webb said...

this is soo damnnn cool! i love it!

Anonymous said...

Those look AMAZING!

lisadrivesavan said...

Adore your nails and your blog!! i'll now be following <3

Anonymous said...

Marisa! How the F did you do that?!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

This is awesome!!

How long does it last??

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

Unknown said...

i love these! doesn anyone know how long they last for?

Missy
Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i will let you guys know!

i've had them on for a few days now and they have stayed on perfectly...but uhh im going swimming in a few...that will be the true test

Unknown said...

loving the nails xxx

wobblinbetty said...

OMG! your skull nails are so rad!!!
xoxo

nicole said...

wow I had no idea they made these, they look very cool. kind of like a foil.

lacee said...

these are pretty awesome, i want some!