many shades of black

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
c'est
toronto fashion blogger,marisa mercanti,c'est girl so chic
Photobucket
Photobucket

Skirt, Shirt & Necklace: Forever 21, Boots: Steve Madden, Bag: streets of nyc

I have a hard time breaking away from classic black bags...if I do switch a purse, its normally onto another black one. This brown purse, however, makes the transition quite easy. I love the colour of the leather...and anything that looks a little worn in, is something I enjoy. It also has over 7 little compartments with zippers inside and if you have a tendency to lose things as easily as I do, this is great.

Here's to incorporating new shades into one's wardrobe!

8 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

I luv ur leather skirt!!!!

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

veronicaa said...

Gorgeous outfit!
Xo Veronica
my passion for fashion**

Almu Marcos said...

Beautiful!!! You look amazing!!

Across The Universe

nicole said...

that is a great bag, I love the colour. I also love the simplicity of your outfit and how you punched it up with that wicked necklace.

Maryn said...

i like the leather skirt!
www.intuitioncouture.blogspot.com
www.intuitioncouture.blogspot.com
www.intuitioncouture.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love this simple rocker look! And your necklace is AWESOME!!

www.everyoneloveslipstick.com

Viva La Natalie said...

I want this bag, i have been looking for one everywhere!! :)

Joannapizc said...

10 Warning Precautions to consider: Many people go online to find more information about a particular training course for licence, as different places have different rules and training qualifications. It is actually widely thought that security is the most significant factor in relation to forklift simply because forklift has countless risks of accidents. Caterpillar Forklift Certification In New York Nissan Forklift Specification Free