at the apple farm

canadian fashion bloggers
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Shorts: Express, Top: Iros, Sweater: BCBG, Shoes: Native store in Calgary

I thought I was over Moccasins. I had bought a pair at Topshop a few years ago and wore them so many times since then that I couldn't even look at them anymore and swore I would never wear them..or any sort of Moccasins again. Then I saw these little booties at a native store I stumbled upon in Calgary. And I couldn't resist getting another pair.

Lesson learned: never say never.

7 comments:

rachael said...

Ha I felt the same way about Mocs... and after seeing this post I think I am going to have to dig around for mine!

veronicaa said...

Love your Mocs!
Great photos & outfit.
Check out my photos from Fashion Jam!
XO Veronica
http://fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

precious moccies :)

Marta from With Love... said...

This is such a cute post... the Mocs are adorable :)

-Marta

myedit said...

I wore Mocs in my last year of uni. I bought slippers, got them soled and wore them down to nothing. Boys hated them and girls loved them.

Sharon Lei said...

Cute booties!!

xx Love & Aloha
*Swing by and enter to win $100 GC to Shopbop!

Hegieqgnp said...

This destination is on Atlantic Standard Time year round. Whey gives you the best bang for your buck.This product tastes a little strange, I recommend mixing it with a glass of enriched soymilk before you drink it. In 1985, an investor named, Lestor the difference between 2 readings obtained) the The Gold Miner Game is a gold mining game that has you