halloween

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of my favourite holidays-HALLOWEEN!...and no it's not just because I have a legitimate excuse to eat chocolate 24/7.
I love getting dressed up, i love haunted houses and i love pumpkins! This year I decided to be poison ivy...although a lot of people thought I was "Eve" and my dad thought I was a plant.

I made my entire costume and here's how:

-Corset and skirt purchased at Zeller's
-Frilly lace tutu thing at the end of the skirt-cut from an old dance costume then dyed with colour dye from the dollar store ( PICTURE 1)
-Frilly lace tutu thing (now green) sewn onto the end of the beige skirt (PICTURE 2)
-All the rhinestones, flowers, headband pieces were from the dollar store and i used my material glue from Michael's to glue each of the rhinestones on and create the headband.
-Nailpolish: China Glaze's Emerald Sparkle with dollar store rhinestones.

Several rage attacks later and VOILA!

......and then on my second night, I decided last minute to be Heidi Montag Post- Surgery.
Photobucket

12 comments:

myedit said...

Things got a little hectic so
I didn't dress up but I still went dancing... and then a flailing arm hit my nose. Bruise time.
I figured I could be Heidi Montag after that with some post surgery bruising...
Nice costumes...

LS said...

the poison ivy outfit is so creative! hahaa I died when I saw the Heidi Montag outfit though~
Happy Halloween
xoxo
Laura

Jose Camacho said...

I love how you incorporated tie dying fabric for your costume, always a plus!
I love the color tones too especially with your hair. The embellishments takes it to the next level, loves it. Hope you had a blast!

Jose C.
xx

http://myvisualpleasures.blogspot.com

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Your dress was amazing!

Anonymous said...

OMg girl you are mad talented!! That is an awesome idea to dye the lace! Do you sew also?
I love the Heidi Montag costume, too funny!

XX

xx said...

LOVE the hair!!
http://ddianakangg.blogspot.com/

STYLE CRUSH said...

oh thx a lot there ;) I really like my haircolour!

love your blog. keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Wow!!! I love your costume...and that you made it yourself!!! And your hair is lovely too:)
xoxo

Stefani said...

Great costume,you're really creative!
Also love Heidi Montag costume,so funny!:D

Mcmaris said...

Your costume was adorable. It came out awesome & i love the dip dyed hair.
xo

ps. we have the same name, spelled the same way...

Josephine said...

Your dress looks absolutely amazing! So talented
and you're gorgeous

♥ joselyn

shoeless simone said...

I love your costume! So creative

-Shoeless Simone