perfectly placed

Photobucket
c'est girl so chic,sephora minx,nailpolish blogs

rings: forever 21, bracelet turned ring, low luv

Tried out another Minx pattern from Sephora and I can't tell you how much joy I get out of pretending I did this myself when people ask about it. Well I mean, I DID technically put the sticker on myself.
They stayed on perfectly and the only reason they came off after a full week was because my OCD with changing my nailpolish colour kicked in. One week max is all I have in me until I get bored of the colour/pattern.

I can't even remember what my bare nails look like. I think they deserve a breather one of these days though...that's forsure.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I am absolutely obsessed!! I want to get some of these! So how exactly do they go on??

XX

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Hello!
I read about the Minx pattern from Sephora, but haven't seen it in person. This looks great, I wanna try it out now...

PS: That Low Luv x bracelet/ring, um, I wants!

$armin<3

Tiffany's Small World said...

so cute!nice rings too!

thank you so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog!!!

http://tiffanyssmallworld.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Love it!! I would probably say the same thing haha "What this, ehh, I did it myself!" haha
xoxo http://behindthelashes.com

almaa. said...

WOW! Awesome rings and this pattern :)

Amanda said...

I love that red ring! :)

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Love the nails!!

Maga'§tyle said...

ur nails J'ADORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!