be the change you wish to see in the world

Photobucket
Photobucket
marisa mercanti,c'est girl so chic
Photobucket
Shorts: Express Shirt: Me to We Style, Shoes: Sam Edelmen, Purse: Asos, Jacket: Espirit

I spy with my little eye: Africa

At first glance, its a little difficult to see but look closely ( I make you work on this blog!) and you can see a print of it on my shirt

This lovely shirt is cool for two reasons

1. It's from Me to We Style-a new line of products that are manufactured ethically.....everything is domestically produced and is made in a sweatshop free environment. Basically, I felt like I was doing something good when I was wearing it.

2. Me to We Style is brought to you by Me to We, charity partner of Free the Children ( one of my favourite charities run by Craig Kielburger-a seriously amazing young guy that created this charity when he was a teenager). The charity supports development projects in rural and impoverished areas across the world). 50% of all the proceeds from all the clothing bought go to this cause and that alone is great. My friend works there and I have seen the photos from their journeys to the villages they go to and it is truly inspiring.

They have a great line of shirts, scarfs and my favourite thing out of the whole line-the jewelry.

Check it out here:

5 comments:

Dylana Suarez said...

The shirt is insanely cool!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

myedit said...

Cool shirt! And I saw your brother and his shiny wares in the latest Fashion, I think. Full page feature baby!

myedit said...

Cool shirt! And I saw your brother and his shiny wares in the latest Fashion, I think. Full page feature baby!

Cindy Van Dyck said...

I love your shirt!

Anonymous said...

فكر فقط أود التعليق ويقولون موضوع كبير ، هل رمز لنفسك؟ يبدو حقا ممتاز!