toronto love

Pink Cobra Fashion Film Summer 2011
(via the katie girls)

Toronto Fashion Week ( aka Toronto Fashion WEAK) may not be the best thing Toronto is known for..but thats not to say that there is not an obscene amount of talented designers in the city.

One of them being Tania Martins behind the line, Pink Cobra. I am obsessing over pretty much all of her pieces from her new Spring 2011 Collection (favourites include the high waisted leather shorts and the over sized turquoise blouse).......and I am even obsessing over the pieces I know I CAN"T wear (pastel pink cut out crop top).

Check out the video to see all the amazing pieces.


13 comments:

Grace said...

Kind of love it!

Love Grace.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

AMAZING!!

veronicaa said...

OK I love this SO much
where can I find out more about this designer?
I am from Toronto too :)
XO Veronica
http://fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hey veronica..you can find some info here http://www.pinkcobra.ca/

Her stuff is also available at Carte Blance on Queen West!

gucci watches said...

these styles on your post are totally my favorite,xoxo

Unknown said...

Wow this post!my name's martina and I come from Italy...I would like you visit my blog...and if you want, follow me!I wait you and your tips...kiss kiss ^^

Vicki said...

love some of the pieces feature din this clip! very cool x

Hannie said...

Thanks for sharing, I love it!
xoxo from Hannie

princeska said...

i soooo love it as well but where can i find it.... new obsession!!!!!!!!

Juf Valerie Coveliers said...

Hi there,

I think your blog is really nice!
Maybe you can come visit mine &. we can follow eachother??

+ Join my new giveaway!

Kind regards, Valerie
screamyourfeelingsout.blogspot.com

franca maisha said...

wow it surely is great!! everything! thanks for sharing :)

xx

VALENTINA ROMANO said...

lovely video.
I like Toronto.

http://leroicoquette.blogspot.com/

gucci uk said...

there has one word that i do wanna say: gorgeous