I want to apologize in advance.
I tried really hard to not do peace signs in every photo that was taken in Asia...but it turned out to be very hard. Just when I thought it would be a normal photo my right hand started creeping up and assumed position. It was like terets so I am sorry for obnoxiously peacing in every second photo.
Some very overdue photos from the Hong Kong portion of my Asia trip. Hong Kong is amazing on so many levels...I can't get over how much I love it there.
Some reasons why:
1. You can buy Collagen masks at the corner store. YES REALLY. I'm pretty sure I was obsessed with the drug stores more than anything else?
2. Asian babies.
3. Their subway system. Hello....Phone service!
4. The fact that you can literally see 5 Chanel stores during a 5 minute walk ( and every other store you can think of...they even have stores underground in the subway)
5. Cool Asians. Every person is a walking magazine ad. Dressed cooler than I can ever imagine.
6. DISNEYLAND!!!!!!! I'm really a 12 year old deep down.
7. Wyndham Avenue-a street of amazing bars and restaurants
8. It's such an international city...yes it's filled with asians but there are so many people from all over the world that are living in Hong Kong.
9-10. Asian Babies
TAKE ME BACK.
Dress: Religion, Bag: H&M, Necklace: Speech
I bought this dress from ASOS.com aka Log on and realize you will almost always drop $100 on something. I bought it thinking that it would be perfect for the Bali weather...it seemed light, airy and comfy. I noticed it was by a brand called Religion..a brand I haven't heard of before.
The first night I was in Bali, we were shopping and at each of the stores I kept seeing pieces that were made by this label. Then another 5 mintues later, an entire RELIGION store. So weird..yet so meant to be.
Also, how cute is my little elephant friend. His name is stumpy and he was a real charmer.
Dress: lucyd acyd, Purse: Asos, Foxtail: Hong Kong Hole in the wall store
Sort of OBSESSED with this dress. I think part of the reason is because I am obsessed with robes ( particularly hotel bath robes-my main excitement of any trip is knowing there is a possibility of being cozied up in one) and this dress kind of resembles one in terms of shape.
I lost the belt on a night out ...because, I mean, when don't I lose something during a night out...but belt or no belt, it still works and I still love it. I also have this dress in white and if they make it in any other colours in the future..I will probably have to buy.
Paired with my beaten down ASOS purse. Surprised I haven't lost that thing on a night out...it's definitely a survivor.
One of the new pieces from the new Speech collection.
I actually picked up some of the samples while I was in Bali so I got to sport them before I handed them over to my brother and they are definitely my favourite pieces yet. And that says a lot since I wear my Speech cross necklace pretttty much everyday.