Northern Paradise



For starters, I just want to apologize for the lack of posts over the last two weeks. I am working on switching over to Wordpress and giving my blog a face lift while doing so and there has been a bit of a delay on the switch over! 

Secondly, I had a friend visiting from Europe for two weeks so have been busy hosting her and showing her around Toronto and the vicinity! One of her main requests during her visit was being able to go to Muskoka. At one point during dinner a few days before taking off I caught her on her Instagram smiling and I asked her what she was doing. "Oh nothing " she replied with a smirk. After taking a further look at her phone, I saw that she had hashtagged "Muskoka" and was looking at all the photos that had come up. Excited was an understatement!   Although we got rained on, it was still a fun two days taking in the numerous fall colours, eating a delicious meal, playing old school board games, sipping on wine (a lot of it), taking the canoe out when the rain subsided and feeling peaceful after a few busy days in the city. 




No comments: